Career Planning Denver
[ezcol_1half id="" class="" style="width:44%"] As a manager, leader, business owner or HR professional do you ever:
- Struggle to keep up with the pace of change?
- Have people in your organization who aren’t performing as well as expected?
- See yourself or others expected to take on more and more responsibility?
- Worry about burn-out?
- Wonder if your best people will leave because of low morale or lack of career progression opportunities?
- Wonder what to do with employees who demonstrate a lack of communication/relating skills?
Even the best companies deal with these issues every day, and your counterparts are having the same conversations. It’s just that:
- You’re really busy! It’s hard to find time to give everyone around you time when you have so many things on your plate.
- You have goals for yourself and your business, but when you’re “in the weeds,” sometimes you wonder if you’re doing everything it takes to reach those goals.
- You know what you want to see happen, but don’t know how to get there from here.
- When people become disconnected from their values, interests and strengths, it saps them of their motivation and morale.
- Technical skills are easy to assess and train, but “soft” skills such as emotional intelligence (EQ), communications, persuasion, and self-awareness (those things that determine someone’s success in a team) are harder to evaluate.
OK, what next?
What you need is a way to maintain energy and motivation, professional growth, performance, and engagement. You want a structure and tools that will get you better results. You (or your people) would benefit from a step-by-step process to:
- Focus on the right priorities for their performance and organizational goals.
- Move up the learning curve faster.
- Gain/maintain a "continuous improvement" mindset.
- Capitalize on individual strengths to achieve more.
- Engage more proactively and productively with others.
- Develop an aligned plan of action.
- Take greater ownership for success.
- Develop a plan for sustainable balance to avoid burn out.
Getting guidance and support makes sense because we are usually too close to our own issues, challenges, beliefs and situation to see things clearly. Having objective feedback, support and accountability will help create faster, longer-lasting changes.
[/ezcol_1half][ezcol_1half id="" class="" style=""]
Lauren Still is an individual and business coach who provides objective and professional career planning, career and job guidance, career coaching, corporate coaching and executive coaching to her clients. Emotional Intelligence (EQ or EI) assessments and DiSC personality/communication style assessments are a few of the many tools she can facilitate, train, and coach. She offers one-on-one customized programs as well as workshops, training, and courses to accelerate the pace of learning and change. Lauren developed the proprietary Rock Your New Role™ and Rock Your Role™ systems to address the issues that most high-achieving professionals face at some point in their career. Lauren's 15 years of experience in management and leadership, Human Resources and HR consulting, coaching employees to greater success, as well as her own experiences and struggles with maintaining a healthy balance while excelling in the corporate world contributed to this unique model.
Are you curious about how to increase employee engagement, employee retention, and team performance, and whether this is right for your organization? The only way for us to find out if this is a good fit is if we talk about it.
A few more details:
Our system supports our corporate coaching clients and non-profit clients in gaining more accomplishments, greater peace of mind with work, reducing stress, increasing self-confidence, making best use of their own unique talents and abilities, setting a course for the future, and generally achieving greater success. We provide corporate coaching, executive coaching, leadership coaching and business coaching in the local Denver area, but also work with organizations across the country and even internationally. As a business coaching firm, we balance the goals and needs of the business with the career coaching and guidance employees need in order to grow within an organization so they feel appreciated and valued. We strive to create a win-win scenario that has a positive impact on the individual, team, manager, and organization as a whole.