Transforming People's Experiences of Work
That's what we're about. Career coaches sharing advice, guidance, strategies, and resources to support you in being more successful, confident, and happier at work.
If you've ever wondered:
- How can I make the most of this opportunity?
- Am I really in the right position (or field, or career) for me?
- What do I need to do to really "wow" my boss and get some deserved kudos?
- How can I be perceived as a real "star" here?
- Who do I need to know around here to get things done?
- Is there a way to manage the demands of work without losing myself in it?
- I've done pretty well so far, but what could I accomplish if I had a vision and a plan to get to the next level in my career?
Or if you've ever felt alone in the "deep end" of a job... you're in the right place!
Here's the deal: your employer wants you to do well, but sometimes managers and organizations don't know exactly how to support you to get there. There is often a big gap between hiring the right person for the job and providing career coaching and feedback on whether you're performing as expected.
In fact, if you were in the top echelon of the company, you'd probably have an executive coach available to you to help you navigate the changes and challenges ahead. But what if you're not already in the C-suite? We're here to bridge those gaps. To give you expert career counseling, advice, support, resources and tools to navigate your job with confidence.
After all, how can you find the time to learn the skills for the job while doing the job... while catching up on the backlog... while while developing your strategies for long-term career success... while developing strong working relationships... while keeping your commitments to yourself and your loved ones?
"Lauren opened my eyes to opportunities to grow that I could not see because I was too bogged down with mundane details. I left each session with a clear plan of how to achieve my goals, both short and long term."
Instead of figuring it out all on your own, wouldn’t it be better to have customer career counseling from experts with proven tactics and ideas to set you up for success? Your professional career coach can help you navigate how to make the most of your existing role, or we can provide career transition coaching to help you determine what the next phase of your career holds for you.
Schedule a Getting Acquainted call (no cost, no obligation):